Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Another upcoming colorway of the nike air max 94

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna -> Jak to zrobić ?
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
Woodchs
fb1
fb1

PostWysłany: Sob Lip 11, 2015 04:13    Temat postu: Another upcoming colorway of the nike air max 94 Odpowiedz z cytatem

If you're that dude still riding the all-black wave in the middle of summer,then these nike roshe run are a must for your rotation.The AM 93,arguably one of the more slept on Air Max models,gets the triple-black treatment for its latest release and the result is pure,stealthy,goodness.Sure,all-black sneakers are a dime a dozen these days,but there's just something about these joints that make them stand out from the rest of the pack.

Sleek and stylish,the silhouette nike air max 1 has a matte black finish which is nicely contrasted with a shiny black Swoosh.And the neoprene bootie,who doesn't like this signature detail?The shoe is right here is the total package without any of the hype.Available now through UK retailer Foot Asylum,you'll regret sleeping on these once they sell out so make sure you pick up your pair.They're roughly $156.

Nike has only released a couple of colorways of the nike flyknit air max in the last few months,but it appears that there may be more offerings on the way.Already beginning to release select retailers overseas,this latest rendition of the Air Max 94 looks like it draws a bit of inspiration from the “OG Infrared” colorway of the Air Max 90,which is currently celebrating its 25th anniversary.

A combination of nubuck and mesh make up the most of this sneakers with the nike air max thea unit being visible only on the heel.There is no confirmed date on when these will arrive in the states,but we can hopefully expect them later this Summer.I always forget what the Air Max 94 looks like until I see pictures of the actual shoe.If I forget what a shoe looks like,odds are that I don’t like it.
Powrót do góry
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Sob Lip 11, 2015 04:13    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna -> Jak to zrobić ? Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: