Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL

POMOCPOMOC   FAQFAQ   SzukajSzukaj   UżytkownicyUżytkownicy   GrupyGrupy   RejestracjaRejestracja 
 ProfilProfil   Zaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomościZaloguj się, by sprawdzić wiadomości   ZalogujZaloguj 

Asics Dynaflyte 4 Peacoat/Flash Coral

Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna -> Przywitaj się.
Zobacz poprzedni temat :: Zobacz następny temat  
Autor Wiadomość
oluq3nnk
fb1
fb1

PostWysłany: Nie Kwi 26, 2020 07:09    Temat postu: Asics Dynaflyte 4 Peacoat/Flash Coral Odpowiedz z cytatem

With the DynaFlyte, Asics Shoes New has gone all out to create a shoe that walks this fine line. Coming in under 300g (270g for a men’s size 9), the DynaFlyte feels light enough to take to the track, but the cushioning provided by the FlyteFoam midsole makes it supportive enough for long road runs too.

The upper on the Asics Shoes Red is designed for a close fit. In fact if you have especially wide feet, it might feel a bit tight, but I found it pleasantly snug, though I still prefer the looser, sock-like fit of knitted uppers that allow the toes to splay a bit more. I did wonder if the snug fit would make the DynaFlyte unpleasantly warm on longer runs, but this was not the case – the upper is very breathable.

During the talk, brand leaders and scientists from Asics Shoes Womens Sale Institute of Sports Science discussed the shoe features that were used on both the women’s and men’s version. The product has a FlyteFoam midsole (which took over 300 prototypes to perfect) and celebrates the idea that by maintaining cushioning on a lightweight shoe, runners can run faster. The FlyteFoam is built with reinforced fibers and is approximately 55 percent lighter than most midsole options.

It took a couple of runs for the Asics Dynaflyte 4 Peacoat/Flash Coral to break in – I found them quite hard the first few times I ran in them. However, once broken in, it is a very comfortable shoe to run. The shoe almost seems to disappear on the foot, leaving a very responsive feel that encourages you to push a little faster.

https://www.colourswonder.com/
Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Wysłany: Nie Kwi 26, 2020 07:09    Temat postu:

Powrót do góry
Napisz nowy temat   Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum FINGERBOARDERS.PHORUM.PL Strona Główna -> Przywitaj się. Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: